Check out the article below about this product and real samples below.
Posted on January 4, 2020 at 12:00 PM
There are different types of variety of road signage. Road Signage typically used for indication, direction, warning, message and many more. The road signage can be customized accordingly and not necessarily to follow the JKR speciation.
Usage of Road Signage
The road signage placed or installed a different type of places based on the usage. The common type of road signage are:-
- Road Sign with single or double leg mount with a concrete footing
- Mobile Road Signage where it can be movable.
- A-Stand Road Signage which can be movable and usually it usually low in terms of height
Road Sign with single or double leg mount with a concrete footing
This type of sign usually placed outdoor such as
- Road Side near traffic light or Junction for direction indication.
- In front of empty lands as a message example LAND FOR SALE.
- Parking Entrance to show the parking ticket price.
Mobile Road Signage where it can be movable
This type of signage used in outdoor or indoor such as
- Parking area to show “NO PARKING”
A-Stand Road Signage which can be movable and usually it usually low in terms of height
This usually used in outdoor
- In any event to market their product
- Shoplot such as car wash
Above are some examples but these can be adjusted according to customer need. If you have any doubt you can always contact us.
Road Signage Material
- Steel for framing, base, brackets. Can be fabricated based on the different type of steel such as mild steel, stainless steel or Aluminium.
- Aluminium Composite Panel or GI ( Galvanized Iron ) for the board will be installed together with high quality printed stickers.
Check Out Other Signboard Types
Useful Link. Must Read!
Before you setting up your signboard, please read this